per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.45
Saturated Fat 0.75
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.58
Monounsaturated Fat 0.17
Total Carbohydrate 4.62
Dietary Fiber 3.41
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
I couldn't find Paleo Coconut Bread in any of my local grocery stores, so I decided to make my own version. Light, fluffy, delicious biscuits that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and low-carb! Very similar nutrition profile to the real thing!
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
2. Mix together the coconut flour, flaxseed, baking powder, guar gum, and sea salt. You don't want any clumps of flour!
3. In a separate bowel, whisk the egg whites until frothy. Add the water, whisk again. Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until well combined.
4. Divide batter evenly in the muffin tin. Bake for about 13 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google