per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 12 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 173
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 19.17
Saturated Fat 12.96
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.52
Monounsaturated Fat 1.59
Total Carbohydrate 11.96
Dietary Fiber 2.26
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Cheat clean with these delicious cupcakes! The chocolate cake is moist and rich with just a touch of sweetness that'll satisfy any naughty craving!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a cupcake pan with 12 paper liners.
2. Melt coconut oil in a large bowl or saucepan. Add chocolate chips, and melt over low heat or on a reduced power setting in the microwave. Remove from heat and stir several times as the chocolate melts. Once it is all melted and blended together, let it cool for a few minutes.
3. Crack eggs into a blender. Add vanilla. Pulse until the eggs are all blended. Add half the chocolate mixture, pulse a few more times, and add the remaining chocolate/coconut oil and blend for 45 seconds.
4. Add in the cocoa powder, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda. Blend until it creates a uniform consistency. Let it sit for a few minutes so the coconut flour thickens the mixture up.
5. Scoop the batter into the muffin liners. Liners should be 2/3-3/4 full.
6. Bake for 16-20 minutes.
7. Once baked, pull them out of the oven and let them cool.
8. While the muffins are cooling, make your frosting!
9. Melt the chocolate chips over low heat. Add the cocoa powder, coconut milk, and chocolate hazelnut butter, and beat together.
10. Spread frosting all over the cupcakes once they are completely cooled! If the frosting gets thick, warm it up just a little or add a little extra coconut milk.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google