per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.51
Saturated Fat 0.88
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.02
Monounsaturated Fat 0.01
Total Carbohydrate 13.76
Dietary Fiber 1.70
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 12.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
The perfect clean start to a warm spring morning!
1. Put all of your ingredients except the strawberries into a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Add in your strawberries and pulse them so they break up but arent completely blended down.
3. Pour the batter into a greased waffle iron. Waffle irons are all different sizes, and mine is pretty small, so it made three waffles. A regular/larger waffle iron would probably make two.
4. Let it cook for a few minutes and pull it out once its all golden brown! Top with fresh strawberries, coconut whipped cream (if you're into that), or maple syrup/honey.