per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 12 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 12.38
Saturated Fat 2.31
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.25
Monounsaturated Fat 0.27
Total Carbohydrate 12.60
Dietary Fiber 2.92
Vitamin A 0.67%
Vitamin C 0.17%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These delicious bars require no baking and are perfect to refuel you after a tough workout or to give you the energy to get through a long day.
1. Mix all of your ingredients together until a dry dough forms. If needed, add extra nut/seed butter or extra almond meal or protein powder. You want the dough to be crumbly but stick when you press it together.
2. Line a bread pan (or any casserole dish) with wax paper.
3. Dump in your mixture and press it in. You want to dorm a square or rectangle so that its about 3/4 in thick. I used a 9" x 4" bread pan but maybe only made a 7" x 4" rectangle.
4. Let chill in the fridge for an hour or so.
But into 12 equal pieces