per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 6.73
Saturated Fat 2.03
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.09
Monounsaturated Fat 0.03
Total Carbohydrate 19.58
Dietary Fiber 4.00
Vitamin A 5.00%
Vitamin C 42.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
if you like pb&j you will LOVEEEE THISSSS<3
1. Coat chicken (I used wegmans boneless, skinless chicken TENDERS (so 3 oz was 3 tenders) in a little sea salt, cloves, and cinnamon. Cut down the center of each tender creating a little pocket.
2. Place chicken in a pan and cook. Flipping occasionally. Make sure your "pocket" isn't sealing shut.
3. Mix together cottage cheese, pb2, a little cinnamon, and enough water to get the right consistency.
4. Once you flip the chicken for the last time, stuff with pb mixture so it starts to melt. Also place sliced strawberries in the pan so they warm up and make the chicken a little strawberry-ie :)
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google