per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.35
Saturated Fat 0.42
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.06
Monounsaturated Fat 0.03
Total Carbohydrate 63.97
Dietary Fiber 9.19
Vitamin A 3.74%
Vitamin C 11.14%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Incredibly fluffy and moist pancakes - I only put about half of the maple/peanut butter sauce on top for the picture. You get a lot more out of the recipe though!
1. In a small bowl, whisk together 1 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tbsp PB2, 1 tbsp almond milk and 2 tbsp yogurt. Set aside.
2. In a food processor or Nutribullet, mill 1/3 cup rolled oats until they form a fine powder.
3. In a medium bowl, combine oats, 1/2 scoop protein powder, 2 tbsp PB2, 1/4 tsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Mix in 1/3 cup mashed bananas, egg white and 1 tbsp almond milk.
4. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon pancake mixture onto griddle to form 3 medium sized pancakes. Cook until the top begins to bubble, then flip and cook through.
5. Top pancakes with maple peanut sauce and serve.