per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 9.81
Saturated Fat 5.25
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 39.64
Dietary Fiber 6.50
Vitamin A 178.50%
Vitamin C 37.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
moist and fluffy protein cake in a squash!
NOTE: the protein powder I used was ABOUT TIME PEANUT BUTTER WHEY not what is listed hereâ€¦ the database just didnt have it!
1. Core about 200 g of Kabocha Squash and cook face down on a pan with a little cinnamon for about 35 minutes at 400 degrees.
2. While it's baking, combine all cake ingredients in a bowl, ADD 1/2 tsp butter extract as well.
3. Once the squash feels cooked through, pull it out and core about 1/4 cup of cooked kabocha and add it to the batter.
4. Pour in cake mixture and place back in the oven until a toothpick comes out clean in the center. I don't remember the exact time, IM SORRY!! but it was around 20-25 minutes.
4. I topped mine with more peanut butter too<3
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google