per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 20 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.31
Saturated Fat 1.83
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.20
Monounsaturated Fat 0.43
Total Carbohydrate 6.12
Dietary Fiber 1.01
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Soft, decadent and high protein cookies that are perfect for those afternoon sweet cravings!
1. Sift together oat flour, peanut flour, Natvia, baking powder and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, apple sauce and vanilla extract.
3. Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix well. Drizzle in coconut oil and mix again until a sticky dough forms.
4. Wrap the dough in cling wrap and chill in fridge for half an hour (this makes it easier to work with).
5. Preheat oven to 175c.
6. If you want shaped cookies, roll out the dough between two pieces of baking paper to a 1/2cm thickness and cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Alternatively, you could roll out small pieces of the dough and flatten to desired size.
7. Place cookies on a cookie sheet lined with baking paper and press chocolate chips into the tops of each cookie.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden. Allow cookies to rest for 10 minutes before serving.