per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 16 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.00
Saturated Fat 0.00
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 0.00
Dietary Fiber 0.00
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A deliciously clean snack or dessert! A luscious layer of sugar free (or regular) jam swirled together with creamy peanut butter on top of an oat crust and topped with a toasted oat crumble :)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper and non-stick spray.
2. Melt coconut oil in microwave, and mix with almond meal, rolled oats, sugar free syrup, vanilla, and egg whites. Take 2/3 of the mixture and press into an even layer along the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden and firm to the touch. Remove from oven but leave oven on.
3. Stir jam until you get a smooth, spreadable consistency (I microwaved mine for 20 seconds). Spread with a spatula evenly across the oat layer. I threw on a few whole berries for aesthetics!
4. Microwave peanut butter in 20 second intervals until softened. Dollop peanut in 6-8 dollops over the jam layer and use a knife or spatula to swirl it into the jam.
5. Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture over the top and pop back in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the oat crumble is cooked enough to your liking. I did 15 mins and then broiled on HIGH for 2 minutes to brown the oats.
6. Remove from oven and let stand 30mins before slicing into 16 bars. I set mine in the fridge for a bit before attempting to remove them! Enjoy!
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google