per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.76
Saturated Fat 2.81
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.14
Monounsaturated Fat 1.05
Total Carbohydrate 5.10
Dietary Fiber 0.25
Vitamin A 3.00%
Vitamin C 5.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Peppercorn & Ginger Crusted Ahi Tuna Steak topped with Herbed Goat Cheese. This meal is loaded with so many great flavors and textures, super easy to make and sure to please your taste buds!!
Bragg Liquid Aminos Soy Sauce
Ahi Tuna Steak (Up to 6oz)
Whole Pepper Corn
Herbed Goat Cheese (or Goat Cheese of choice)
What you need:
Meat Tenderizer (Coarsely Crush/Chop)
Plate or Cutting Board
Skillet (Broiler Safe)
1. Heat oven to Broil (High).
2. Prepare marinade in bowl, allow Tuna Steak to set in mixture as you prepare other ingredients.
3. Place Whole Peppercorn & Ginger in sandwich bag, coarsely crush/chop with meat tenderizer.
4. Place Peppercorn & Ginger mixture on plate/cutting board, roll Tuna Steaks on sides in the mixture.
5. Heat skillet to medium/high heat, add oil, cook Tuna Steaks 3-5 minutes on each side. (Flip once)
6. Add Goat Cheese directly on top of Tuna Steak (evenly spread out), place skillet in oven for 3-5 minutes (Allowing Goat Cheese to melt).
7. Remove from oven, plate meal.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google