per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 9.10
Saturated Fat 1.07
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.01
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 6.56
Dietary Fiber 2.49
Vitamin A 1.13%
Vitamin C 13.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Sweet chocolate protein fudge with bursts of pomegranate and a chipotle pepper kick!
Â½ cup natural chocolate whey protein powder
4 teaspoons raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
1 teaspoon ground chipotle chili peppers
â…› teaspoon sea salt
3-4 tablespoons filtered water
Â¼ cup raw almond butter
1. Line two mini loaf pans with parchment paper.
2. Mix protein powder with cocoa, chipotle, and sea salt.
3. Add water (start with 3 tablespoons), and mix well.
4. Add almond butter. Mix well.
5. If the fudge is too thick to spoon into a pan, add another tablespoon of water. Mix well.
6. Gently fold in pomegranate seeds (reserving some to place on top, if desired).
7. Spoon fudge into parchment-lined pans. Top with any remaining pomegranate seeds.
8. Freeze for 1-2 hours, until the parchment peels cleanly from the fudge.
9. Cut into squares, and enjoy!
10. Store in the freezer.