per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.75
Saturated Fat 0.50
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.25
Monounsaturated Fat 2.00
Total Carbohydrate 8.00
Dietary Fiber 2.00
Vitamin A 7.50%
Vitamin C 7.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
@loislovesfitness just made the BEST protein bars ever!! @loislovesfitness These bad boys are very easily made! and are nice and soft made with only 3 ingrediants!
- 2 tbsp of Peanut Butter (i used whole earth organic)
-2 scoops of protein shake (i used Visalus shake mix which is sweet cream flavour)
-2 tbsp of oats (or more or less to your preference)
1. Melt the peanut butter in a pan on a low heat.
2. Add in the protein shake and begin to stir.
3. Add the oats and mix all together.
4. Take out of pot and mould into a rectangle shape.
5.Let it set in the fridge for 4 hours
take out and enjoy the scrumtious taste!