per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.39
Saturated Fat 0.50
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.88
Monounsaturated Fat 0.25
Total Carbohydrate 18.94
Dietary Fiber 2.34
Vitamin A 1.00%
Vitamin C 0.56%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Looking for your favorite breakfast food while still getting some much needed protein? Look no further!
1. Heat medium size skillet to medium heat.
2. Place the oats, cottage cheese, apple sauce, flax, cinnamon, vanilla extract, water, and salt in the blender and blend on high for 1 minute, until incorporated thoroughly.
3. Add the baking powder and protein powder and give the blender a few quick pulses to incorporate.
4. Coat the skillet with oil and pour 1/4 of the batter on the skillet.
5. After bubbles begin to form around the edges, flip the pancake to cook the other side.
6. Remove pancake and continue to cook the rest of the cakes.
7. Serve with low calorie syrup, fruit it wanted as well.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google