per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 12 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.43
Saturated Fat 0.39
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.25
Monounsaturated Fat 0.41
Total Carbohydrate 9.45
Dietary Fiber 1.97
Vitamin A 25.33%
Vitamin C 3.58%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A blend of pumpkin, banana and blueberry makes these muffins slightly sweet but completely delicious. No white flour, butter, or sugar in this recipe! Protein powder makes these great for a pre- or post-workout snack, and these are great to grab on the go for a quick bite!
1. Preheat oven to 325
2. In a food processor, take 3/4 cup of old fashioned oats and grind into a flour.
3. Add the oat flour, wheat bran, baking powder, cinnamon and protein powder in a bowl and whisk to combine.
4. In a separate bowl, mash banana and add pumpkin and eggs. Whisk these ingredients together to combine.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
6. Lastly, stir in blueberries and scoop into muffin tins
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until a knife comes out clean and enjoy!
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google