per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.01
Saturated Fat 1.16
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.01
Monounsaturated Fat 0.01
Total Carbohydrate 34.19
Dietary Fiber 1.70
Vitamin A 44.00%
Vitamin C 2.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Major pumpkin mouthgasm that's so healthy and packed of nutrients you CANNOT feel guilty!
1. Blend cottage cheese, protein, pumpkin butter, and pumpkin pie spice.
2. Remove 2 tbsp of mixture to a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Into first mixture, stir 1 tsp. coconut flour and 1 tsp. almond meal.
4. Spread mixture onto a low carb tortilla and fold edges to make into a rectangle shape.
5. Cook on a pan med-high about 1 min each side.
6. Spread the 2 tbsp remaining mixture on top of cooked poptart and enjoy! Add whatever toppings you like. I added pecans and mixed walden farms chocolate syrup with 1 tbsp of the topping to make the stripes!