per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.94
Saturated Fat 0.68
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.80
Monounsaturated Fat 0.95
Total Carbohydrate 17.79
Dietary Fiber 2.47
Vitamin A 64.63%
Vitamin C 3.13%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
No, No your eyes are not deceiving you, Yes, Donuts my friend!! For Post Workout today, I revamped my Old donut recipe and kicked it up a notch. Pumpkin Oat Donuts with Cream Cheese Glaze!! If you don't believe these are healthy, just check out the recipe ingredients below. The donuts were fantastic and I finished off this meal with a Casein & Banana Smoothie!!
What you need:
Whisk or Large Fork
Donut Baking Pan
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine cream cheese, protein powder, almond milk, .5 tsp vanilla and 1 packet stevia to make cream cheese protein glaze, set aside.
2. Combine all other ingredients
3. Spray donut pan with cooking spray, evenly distribute mixture in pan for 8 smaller donuts
4. Cook for 15-17 minutes.
5. Remove from oven; allow to cool on wire rack or plate.
6. Top with desired glaze, toppingsâ€¦..Enjoy!!!