per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.44
Saturated Fat 1.00
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 10.40
Dietary Fiber 5.42
Vitamin A 1.58%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth without breaking your diet!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini-cupcake tray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Cut the Quest bar into 4 even pieces. One by one, microwave pieces for 10 seconds to soften. Press each piece into the mini-cupcake tray. Set aside.
3. In a food processor, combine 2 tbsp+2 tsp chickpeas, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1.5 tsp protein powder, 1/2 tbsp almond milk and Truvia until very smooth. Divide chickpea mixture evenly into the 4 Quest cups.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing from the cupcake tray (8 minutes will keep them a little gooey).
5. In a small microwave safe dish, melt dark chocolate chips for about 30 seconds. Drizzle on top of cookie cups.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google