per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 7.86
Saturated Fat 0.95
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.77
Monounsaturated Fat 4.93
Total Carbohydrate 2.07
Dietary Fiber 0.45
Vitamin A 12.00%
Vitamin C 9.25%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
I finally came up with a quick and simple recipe using chicken breast that didn't bore me to tears and dry out my mouth, and I want to share it with the world.
1. Start by tenderizing the chicken breast with a tenderizer (this can be skipped if the breast is already thinly sliced - mine wasn't)
2. Rub the mixture of oregano, basil, paprika and garlic powder onto both sides of the chicken breast
3. Heat a medium sized pan over medium heat and add 1/2 TBSP EVOO (I'm sure any preferred oil would work fine - experiment!)
4. When oil starts to sizzle, add chicken breast to pan and let it pan sear for about 7 minutes, then flip it over and cover for another 6 minutes.
5. Add 2 TBSP to the top of the chicken, lower heat and cover for another 2 minutes or so.
Serve, enjoy, and smile.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google