per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.12
Saturated Fat 0.46
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.17
Monounsaturated Fat 0.20
Total Carbohydrate 12.47
Dietary Fiber 1.48
Vitamin A 62.71%
Vitamin C 12.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These Wonton Ravioli Bites are OFF THE CHARTS. Seriously. I set out some of my homemade pasta sauce on the side for dipping and it made a PERFECT appetizer or snack! I could have eaten them all day!!! Iâ€™ll definitely be using these for a dinner party sometime! They are a bit tedious to assemble (as many wonton recipes are), but if youâ€™re a meticulous crafter like me then youâ€™ll have a blast!
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Make ravioli filling by cooking garlic, mushrooms and spinach over stove. Mix in tofu and mozzarella cheese until well combined. Set aside.
3. Cut wonton wrappers into quarters (slice in half both ways) so each wrapper yields 4 squares.
4. Top one wonton square (the quarter) with 1/2 tsp of ravioli filling. Top with another wonton quarter square and use water to seal edges, pressing firmly. Crimp all sides using 5. Repeat for all remaining wonton wrapper quarters, storing under saran wrap until completed.
6. Transfer all ravioli bites to baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed. Brush egg wash to all bites (I did top and bottom) and then spray bites as well. I was able to make 30 bites!!! Cook for 6-10 minutes, until crisped and brown.
7. Serve with your homemade pasta sauce!
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google