per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 12 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 6.31
Saturated Fat 1.27
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.02
Monounsaturated Fat 0.08
Total Carbohydrate 22.17
Dietary Fiber 3.79
Vitamin A 5.83%
Vitamin C 0.98%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Your body is designed to be alkaline. Eating (and drinking) foods that are processed, packaged, & some say cooked at a high temperature, adds acidic toxins to your body that are hard to eliminate. This disrupts your body's delicate acid/alkaline balance, a major cause of excess weight & disease. Incorporating raw foods (preferably organic) helps restore balance & naturally cleanse your system... But hey, I'm no expert! & I'm not on any 'raw food diet' or ANY diet for that matter.. To me, it just makes sense that most people are constantly filling their bodies w/ toxic.
1. Place dates/prunes in small bowl w/ 2 T of water. Microwave for 30 secs, then mash a little w/ a fork.
2. Dump mixture in food processor w/ rest of ingredients. Pulse, then scrape sides & blend until everything is combined. If mix seems dry, add 1-2 T of good quality maple syrup.
3. Roll 1 T of mixture into a ball. Repeat until done. Makes 12.
4. You can leave as is & refrigerate. I covered some of mine in coconut, some in cocoa powder, & the rest in cinnamon â˜º
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google