per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 25.34
Saturated Fat 8.87
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.32
Monounsaturated Fat 0.98
Total Carbohydrate 14.93
Dietary Fiber 2.24
Vitamin A 144.00%
Vitamin C 40.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This easy paleo meal is perfect for a healthy breakfast or dinner!
1. Cook up your breakfast sausage (if its in casing, just remove it). While the sausage is cooking, chop your sweet potato, onion, and apple.
2. When the sausage is done, remove it from the pan and set aside. Add your bacon fat, garlic, and sweet potato. Cook over med-high heat until it starts to brown.
3. Add in your kale and onion. Cook until the onion begins to become translucent.
4. Next comes the apple. Add that in, and then add back in your sausage.
5. Let it cook over medium heat until everything is warm and the flavors are mixed!