per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.40
Saturated Fat 0.33
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.68
Monounsaturated Fat 0.58
Total Carbohydrate 22.51
Dietary Fiber 7.02
Vitamin A 113.00%
Vitamin C 71.13%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
If you are looking for a healthy comfort meal during these winter months, this will definitely hit the spot! It is loaded with protein and veggies to keep you full and satisfied! Feel free to double or triple all the ingredients if you are serving a bigger crowd!
1. Pre heat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray a baking dish with non stick spray.
3. In a medium pot add your parsnips and cauliflower.
4. Add enough water to the pot to cover your veggies.
5. Bring your veggies to a boil and cook until soft.
6. While your veggies are boiling saute your onion, garlic and ground turkey breast in a non stick skillet.
7. Add your carrots, peas and mushrooms to the ground turkey.
8. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. Mix in the hemp seeds.
9. When your parsnips are done, drain them and add your greek yogurt, salt & pepper.
10. Mash the parsnips and cauliflower until they resemble mashed potatoes.
11. Add your ground turkey and vegetable mixture to your baking dish.
12. Spread your mashed parsnips and cauliflower on top of your meat mixture.
13. Sprinkle the top with paprika.
14. Bake for ~ 30 minutes.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google