per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 31.70
Saturated Fat 9.50
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.70
Monounsaturated Fat 9.90
Total Carbohydrate 20.41
Dietary Fiber 5.25
Vitamin A 13.50%
Vitamin C 96.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
SUMMARY: DIETARY: Extremely Clean / paleo / primal / dairy-free / gluten-free / low carb / high protein ALLERGENS: no major allergens
- Make two shallow slices (not all the way through the zucchini) down the length of the zucchini to divide it into thirds. This is mainly to make your 'pasta' thinner.
- Using a mandolin set on the thinnest setting, slice the zucchini. Each slice should provide you with multiple 'noodles', because of the previous cuts.
- When you get close to the core/seedy area of the zucchini, turn it and repeat this process, till all you're left with is the core.
- lightly sautÃ© the noodles, or microwave for about 30 seconds to make them more tender.
- Add in olive oil, salt, and pepper (to taste) and toss
- Add in cooked (grass-fed) ground beef. Season to taste. (macros listed will be different based on the leanness of the ground beef)
- Add in 1/2 an apple, chopped.
Grass-fed is NOT the same as grain-fed beef. I very strongly promote using grass-fed, as it changes the nutritional value of the meat.