per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 5 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.59
Saturated Fat 1.26
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.58
Monounsaturated Fat 1.70
Total Carbohydrate 29.37
Dietary Fiber 10.21
Vitamin A 20.16%
Vitamin C 13.13%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This chicken is bursting with flavor and has just the right spiciness. The creamy cilantro lime dressing makes it super refreshing and it's still clean!
1. Arrange chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker. Sprinkle chili powder and oregano on top of chicken breasts. Then layer 2 cloves minced garlic, corn, 15 oz black beans (drained and rinsed) and 16 oz jar of salsa on top of chicken.
2. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours (or high for 2 hours). Once cooked, carefully remove chicken breasts and shred with two forks. Return shredded chicken to slow cooker and mix.
3. In a food processor or Nutribullet, blend 1/3 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt, 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, 2 tbsp lime juice, 1 clove garlic and dash of salt until smooth. Set aside.
4. Place a layer of chopped lettuce in the bottom of a bowl and top with shredded chicken mixture. Top with cilantro lime dressing and chopped green onions.