per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 10 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.10
Saturated Fat 0.01
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.05
Monounsaturated Fat 0.01
Total Carbohydrate 4.57
Dietary Fiber 1.00
Vitamin A 0.60%
Vitamin C 12.40%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Extra refreshing (and hydrating) green tea loaded with tons of antioxidants!
1. In a large pot, bring 8 cups water to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Steep tea, covered, for about 5 minutes, then remove tea bags.
2. Mix in Truvia if you're using it. Allow tea to cool.
3. Juice lemon and add to tea.
4. In a small dish, heat blackberries in microwave for 15 seconds. Mash the berries and mix in to tea.
5. Strain tea into a pitcher and add lemon slices and blackberries as a garnish if desired.
Top off with 2 cups of sparkling water (flavored or unflavored works) and gently stir.