per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 123
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 13.72
Saturated Fat 2.42
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.77
Monounsaturated Fat 3.99
Total Carbohydrate 17.11
Dietary Fiber 4.83
Vitamin A 34.38%
Vitamin C 69.38%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A clean, simple & delicious take on an classic! Packing protein and a punch!
For the Sauce
- Combine peanut butter, pumpkin, hot chili sriracha and water in a small bowl.
- Warm in a small saucepan if desired, or sauce will warm when combined below.
Note: You may want to adjust the amount of sriracha according to your taste, it is spicy!
For the Noodles
- Cook your noodles (or noodles of choice) accordingly.
For the Stirfry
- In a large non-stick pan or pan sprayed/drizzled with olive or coconut oil, saute onion, mushrooms and peppers over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook another 6 minutes.
- Add liquid egg whites and continue cooking until they are cooked thoroughly, about 4 minutes.
- Combine the noodles, stir fry and sauce in a large bowl.
- Divide in two and serve.