per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 9.13
Saturated Fat 3.67
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.40
Monounsaturated Fat 3.86
Total Carbohydrate 18.81
Dietary Fiber 2.95
Vitamin A 88.25%
Vitamin C 66.75%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Steak and Egg's, it doesn't get any better then this!
1. Spray some calorie free cooking spray on a skillet and turn heat to medium.
2. Cook steak and slice mushrooms
3. Put 1 and 1/4 cup of egg beaters in skillet and proceed to put cooked steak and all other ingredients besides salsa in middle of the egg beaters.
4. Once the bottom of the egg beaters is cooked enough where the eggs are not running, fold the edges with fork or other utensil until the bottom of the egg edges are now on top. Press down with fork to continue to cook the inside and cook until desired. Put on plate serve with salsa and enjoy the deliciousness of steak and eggs.