per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.42
Saturated Fat 1.08
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.14
Monounsaturated Fat 0.05
Total Carbohydrate 50.01
Dietary Fiber 6.68
Vitamin A 1.88%
Vitamin C 64.81%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Classic flavor combo for these moist, light and delicious pancakes with a Greek yogurt/protein topping.
1. In a small bowl, blend 3 tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp protein powder and 1 tbsp almond milk until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a food processor or NutriBullet, mill the oats until they form a fine powder. Add in 1 scoop protein powder, 1/8 tsp baking powder and 1/8 tsp cinnamon. Then mix in mashed banana, egg white and 2 tbsp almond milk until smooth.
3. Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Drop pancake batter onto griddle forming 3-4 medium pancakes and cook until the top starts to bubble, then flip and cook the other side.
4. Top pancakes with yogurt mixture and chopped strawberries.