per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 16 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.16
Saturated Fat 0.13
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.01
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 2.38
Dietary Fiber 0.60
Vitamin A 32.28%
Vitamin C 2.19%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Low calorie snack bites made with cooked sweet potato, Golden Flaxmeal and Vanilla Casein. No-bake recipe.
1. In a mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients (all except mashed sweet potato)
2. Then add cooked mashed sweet potato 1/2 cup and incorporate all into a batter. Form a ball.
3. Place ball on cutting board with parchment paper on and shape into one square. Or simply shape into round bites if you prefer that way.
4. Cool in a freezer for about 20 minutes just to harden them up and cool up.
5. Enjoy and store refrigerated, they are most delicious undoubtedly when cooled.