per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 16 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.16
Saturated Fat 0.13
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.01
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 2.38
Dietary Fiber 0.60
Vitamin A 32.28%
Vitamin C 2.19%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Low calorie snack bites made with cooked sweet potato, Golden Flaxmeal and Vanilla Casein. No-bake recipe.
1. In a mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients (all except mashed sweet potato)
2. Then add cooked mashed sweet potato 1/2 cup and incorporate all into a batter. Form a ball.
3. Place ball on cutting board with parchment paper on and shape into one square. Or simply shape into round bites if you prefer that way.
4. Cool in a freezer for about 20 minutes just to harden them up and cool up.
5. Enjoy and store refrigerated, they are most delicious undoubtedly when cooled.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google