per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 188
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 20.94
Saturated Fat 3.47
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.99
Monounsaturated Fat 11.66
Total Carbohydrate 45.75
Dietary Fiber 6.78
Vitamin A 17.25%
Vitamin C 42.83%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This is one of my most favorite dinner recipes. My dad always requests I make this every time I visit. And it's received positive reviews from everyone that has made it. The sweetness of the maple syrup combines beautifully with the peanut butter and soy sauce and the spices add just the right touch of flavoring. Definitely a must try!
Thai peanut whole grean pasta
- 7.5 ounce whole grain spaghetti (about half the box)
- 1/4 cup olive or canola oil
- diced garlic to taste (I used a large spoonful of diced garlic)
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
-1/2 cup white and red onions, diced
-1/2 cup red and green bell peppers, diced
- 2 cups frozen vegetables (I used carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower)
- Splash of red wine vinegar (seriously, just a splash or two)
- 1/4 cup pure honey or pure maple sypup
-1/2 cup natural peanut butter
-1/2 tbsp ginger
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
1) make your pasta according to the directions on the pasta. set aside once finished.
2) in a separate sauce pan (make sure itâ€™s fairly large), combine your onions (green, red, white) and garlic with olive oil and saute until your onions start to turn translucent. add your ginger and chili powder and mix well.
3) add in your frozen vegetables and peppers and cook until your frozen vegetables begin to soften (~5 minutes or so).
4) add the red wine vinegar, honey/maple syrup, and peanut butter. Mix well and simmer for about 2-3 minutes. Add in your pasta and mix well. Serve and enjoy :)
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google