per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 7.59
Saturated Fat 2.30
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.34
Monounsaturated Fat 0.60
Total Carbohydrate 40.67
Dietary Fiber 5.95
Vitamin A 7.00%
Vitamin C 130.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
If you're looking for a nutrient-dense, delicious, invigorating rush of fruit flavor, look no further than the Anti Aging Kiwi-Blueberry-Pom Protein Smoothie With Agave Drizzle. This protein-packed, chromatic ubersmoothie is oozing with age-defying, disease-fighting antioxidants, immunity-boosting vitamin C, and heart healthy, good-for-your skin omega-3 fatty acids.
1. Slice the kiwi into halves and de-skin. The easiest way to remove the skin is to squeeze a spoon in between the green â€œmeatâ€ and the brown skin and slowly rotate it around the edge. Once the skin is off slice the kiwi once again into quarters.
2. Add the kiwi, blueberries, flax milk, ice cubes, 2% FAGE, ground flax seed, and frozen kefir into a large blender. Blend on high until the smoothie turns into a thick liquid.
3. Pour the smoothie into a tall glass and drizzle the top with a light coating of agave nectar.
4. Thatâ€™s it, youâ€™re done â€” enjoy.