per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.15
Saturated Fat 0.13
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.58
Monounsaturated Fat 2.02
Total Carbohydrate 18.14
Dietary Fiber 7.80
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 48.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Who misses this childhood favorite?!
- 1 costco low carb high fiber tortilla
- 4 small strawberries
- 1/4 scoop Muscle Gauge Nutrition vanilla whey protein powder (use code VMFITNESS for 20% off)
- 1/4 scoop casein protein mixed with water until creamy texture
- lay out tortilla
- microwave berries and then smash
- add whey protein to strawberries and mix well
- put berry mix in center of tortilla
- fold in sides and top to form a rectangle toaster strudel (use some protein mixed with water as a glue to hold flaps closed)
- grill on a George Forman grill for a few minutes, so the outside gets crispy! (Or you could wrap it in parchment paper and put it in an actual toaster, but watch to make sure the paper doesn't burn!)
- mix casein and water - put into a ziplock bag and cut a small corner off
- once toaster strudel is done, pipe the casein mix ontop!
Let it cool a bit or you'll burn yourself eating this deliciousness.
It seriously tasted exactly like a strawberry toaster strudel.. especially if you let it get crispy enough!
If you don't have casein protein you can always use my go to sweet little mix:
1 TBS whey protein
1 TBS coconut flour
3 TBS water!
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google