per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 358
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 39.77
Saturated Fat 7.67
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.69
Monounsaturated Fat 19.35
Total Carbohydrate 45.26
Dietary Fiber 16.73
Vitamin A 9.00%
Vitamin C 28.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A slight variation in my last power sandwhich using as many local ingredients as I can. Packed with Protein and Energy! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FARMERS!
- toast 2 slices of low sodium ezekiel bread
- sautÃ© ground turkey with egg whites( i always have ground turkey pre cooked in my fridge - from a local farmer)
- poach egg. today i used a fresh duck egg -from my local farmer
- spread avacado on your toasted ezekiel bread.
- top with your choice of green. today i used organic sunflower sprouts - from my local farmer. They have an awesome nutty flavour.
- I poach my eggs in a boiling pot of water, bring water to a boil in a deep pot.
- I put my egg in an espresso cup prior to the water boiling so i dont have to worry about shells or tardiness.
- stir the water until it creates a whirlpool. start stirring slowly but make sure you got a good spin on it before dropping the egg
- pour whole egg into center of the whirlpool. - cover pot and turn off heat. let stand for 4 minutes.
- I like to top it with some hot sauce!