per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 5 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.26
Saturated Fat 0.96
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.19
Monounsaturated Fat 0.68
Total Carbohydrate 4.85
Dietary Fiber 1.06
Vitamin A 87.30%
Vitamin C 29.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Really easy breakfast to meal prep for the week! I used turkey sausage in mine, but you could sub it with whatever breakfast meat you like.
1. Whisk egg whites with black pepper, salt and oregano. Mix in 1 diced tomato and chopped basil. Set aside.
2. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Heat a 10 inch oven safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil, then sautÃ© onion for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Crumble turkey sausage over onions and continue cooking until sausage is cooked through. Mix in spinach until it is just wilted.
4. Lower heat to medium-low. Ensure sausage, onions and spinach are spread evenly in the skillet, then pour egg mixture over top.
5. Once the edges of the eggs begin to set, add 1 sliced tomato on top. Continue cooking for 6-8 minutes until edges are set and the top is slightly runny.
6. Bake on 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until frittata is completely set and cooked through.