per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.00
Saturated Fat 0.00
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.00
Monounsaturated Fat 0.00
Total Carbohydrate 0.00
Dietary Fiber 0.00
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Vanilla Birthday Cake Protein Pancakes, A simple recipe with interchangable ingredients.
1.Create your batter by mixing one serving of flour, one scoop of whey, one serving of cake mix, 1 tbsp of baking powder, and the 6 tbsp of eggwhites.
2. Create your Vanilla protein sludge/glaze by putting one scoop into a bowl, and a very small amount of water, enough to get a thick creamy consistency.
3. Pour the batter into a hot pan or griddle. Cook each side for 45 seconds to a minute.
4. Once done set the pancakes aside and pour the glaze over them.
5. Cut your oreos in halves or quarters and place them as desired.