per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 8 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 11.80
Saturated Fat 3.13
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.27
Monounsaturated Fat 0.47
Total Carbohydrate 21.35
Dietary Fiber 4.13
Vitamin A 2.25%
Vitamin C 2.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This cake has the most incredible texture that mimics a full-fat cheesecake perfectly. It is made with quark cheese and casein protein powder, giving it a cheesy taste and a creamy, firm texture that will have you craving more.
1. Preheat oven to 320 degrees
2. Combine crust ingredients (dates and almonds) in a food processor and press into a pie pan.
3. Blend cake ingredients together and pour over crust.
4. Place in the oven for 30 minutes
5. After 30 minutes, turn oven off and leave the cake in the oven for an additional 30 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and EAAAT. :D