per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.73
Saturated Fat 0.71
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.21
Monounsaturated Fat 0.33
Total Carbohydrate 9.61
Dietary Fiber 4.22
Vitamin A 3.90%
Vitamin C 4.67%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These are magical. For real. These came out dense and cake-like, and are perfect for crumbling on top of a protein fro-yo. Also great as a snack with some nut butter!
1. Preheat your oven to 350.
2. Grind oatmeal into oat flour (I use my Ninja Food Processor). Put aside in a small bowl. Add the protein powder, coconut flour, and baking powder to the bowl and stir until combined.
3. Blend together the Greek yogurt, egg whites, milk, stevia, and vanilla extract (I used my Ninja for this too).
4. Gradually pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until combined. Fold in the raspberries.
5. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray. Add batter (a little more than 1/4 cup for each muffin).
6. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until your knife comes out clean.
Sign in via Twitter
Sign in via Google