per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 12 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.05
Saturated Fat 0.51
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.14
Monounsaturated Fat 1.83
Total Carbohydrate 25.21
Dietary Fiber 3.39
Vitamin A 0.21%
Vitamin C 0.21%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
These bars are great as a pre workout food source and easy to travel with. With the right balance between simple and complex carbohydrates and a clean source of ingredients it will help you power through that workout.
1. To make Oat Flour, place 1 cup of Rolled Oats into the food processor and puree until a fine powder.
2. Next, add in the medjool dates (make sure you take the pits out) and pulse for a minute.
3. Add in the nuts and unsweetened dried fruit mix and continue to pulse until it forms a ball.
4. Take mixture out and press into a PAM Sprayed 9x9 pan. Refrigerate for an hour and cut into 12 bars.