per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 12 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 0.93
Saturated Fat 0.19
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.08
Monounsaturated Fat 0.08
Total Carbohydrate 7.57
Dietary Fiber 1.38
Vitamin A 0.58%
Vitamin C 0.33%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
A deliciously fluffy, soft and melt in your mouth type of muffin. A muffin that is chocolate and peanut butter?! Yeah, I'm In!
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray your nonstick cupcake pan with Pam.
3. Mix drys and liquids seperately.
4. Fold in the liquid to the dry, incorporating the air + the xanthum gum will make it all fluffy and gooey.
5. (Add chocolate chips, or peanutbutter chips if you are feeling a little crazy)
6. Get your ice cream scooper to evenly distribute your muffins.
7. Put in oven for 15 minutes.
8. Let cool, and ENJOY!