per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 1.48
Saturated Fat 0.45
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.18
Monounsaturated Fat 0.56
Total Carbohydrate 30.99
Dietary Fiber 7.88
Vitamin A 3.75%
Vitamin C 11.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Here's an incredibly tasty, tall stack of French toast which tastes of dessert (it's dessert, really). And single serve.
Blackforest French Toast
2 slices bread, cut into half diagonally
2 egg whites
2 tbsp. milk
1 tbsp. cocoa powder
10 drops stevia
20 cranberries and a small handful of blueberries
2 stevia packets
1 tbsp. juice/ water
2 tbsp. greek yogurt
10 drops vanilla cream stevia
1. Mix egg whites, milk, cocoa powder and 10 drops stevia.
2. Soak bread in mixture and cook over med-low heat for 3-4 mins on each side.
3. Microwave berries for a minute.
4. Mash berries with stevia pkts and juice.
5. Mix greek yogurt and vanilla crÃ¨me stevia.
6. Sandwich bread with jam and greek yogurt.
7. I topped mine with more cranberries, vanilla crÃ¨me (1.5 tbsp. greek yogurt+1 tbsp. milk+7 stevia drops) and a chocolate crÃ¨me (1 tbsp. greek yogurt+1 tbsp. milk+1/2 tbsp. cocoa powder). Enjoy.
To comment please sign in or register for a free account