per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 12 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.78
Saturated Fat 1.61
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.39
Monounsaturated Fat 0.65
Total Carbohydrate 9.86
Dietary Fiber 0.86
Vitamin A 0.00%
Vitamin C 0.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
sweet, dairy-free, butter-free, flour-free treat! fun to make and especially EAT!
1. blend everything EXCEPT the chocolate chips in your food processor until smooth and creamy.
2. put it in the fridge.
3. melt the chips via microwave (you can add a lil coconut oil if you'd like) and stir until creamy and chunk-free.
4. spray your 12 ct. mini muffin tin with no-stick cooking spray.
5. spoon the pb cookie dough mixture in the bottom half of the tins and smooth across.
6. spoon the melted chocolate over the tops of the pb cookie dough until smooth.
7. Pop in the freezer until they harden- give it at least 2 hours! it's worth the wait
To comment please sign in or register for a free account