per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.25
Saturated Fat 0.28
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.87
Monounsaturated Fat 0.59
Total Carbohydrate 15.70
Dietary Fiber 4.00
Vitamin A 56.50%
Vitamin C 72.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This was KILLER. Each one was low in calories, fat, net carbs, and high in protein. With a garlicy bun and a few sesame seeds sprinkled on top, it felt just like eating a normal burger - minus the associated guilt. Yum
1. Heat oven to 350
2. While the oven is heating up, rinse your mushroom caps and cut off the stems. 3. Flavour with minced garlic and seasoning (I used Italian) and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place on a greased and lined baking tray
3. De-stem and chop up your kale
4. Add your kale to the sprayed baking tray and spray with olive oil cooking spray, then sprinkle with desired seasonings (I used garlic powder and chill seasoning)
5. Bake at 350 for 20 mins or until they're tender to your liking - don't cook the kale for more than 20 though or they'll burn!
6. In the mean timeâ€¦.slice your onions then caramelize on a sprayed pan until nice and golden brown
7. Slice up your tomatoes, cheese, and anything else youâ€™d like
8. When the onions are done, place your turkey slices on the pan and let them warm up and brown a bit. They taste great with the bit of leftover onion juices in the pan.
9. Remove the mushrooms and kale from the oven and fill them like a burger, then enjoy!
To comment please sign in or register for a free account