per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 9.98
Saturated Fat 4.28
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.36
Monounsaturated Fat 0.08
Total Carbohydrate 25.31
Dietary Fiber 11.60
Vitamin A 4.50%
Vitamin C 30.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Craving Pizza? Maybe even an entire pie?? Curb your craving, stick to your diet and eat the whole pie! That's amore!
To cook Squash:
1. Place in oven at 400 degrees for one hour - rotate after 30 minutes.
2. Cut open and remove center seeds and filling. If needed, you can place back in the oven, open sliced face down, for an additional 20-30 minutes to soften.
1. Remove inner seeds and dice tomato
2. Heat EVOO in pan
3. Add in tomato, basil paste and cook down until it becomes saucy.
4. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and Mrs. Dash garlic seasoning
5. Set aside
For Pizza Pie:
1. In a pan, heat the spaghetti squash, turkey and tomato sauce until fully mixed and hot (about 2 minutes)
2. Clean and spray the pan with cooking spray, place in the tortilla over medium heat.
3. Once bottom is toasty, flip over and place your squash/meat mix evenly over the tortilla.
4. Cook for about another 2 minutes to get the tortilla crispy, top with a few spinach leaves and your freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, SLICE and enjoy!!!
To comment please sign in or register for a free account