per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.53
Saturated Fat 0.86
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.68
Monounsaturated Fat 1.04
Total Carbohydrate 6.36
Dietary Fiber 1.03
Vitamin A 14.75%
Vitamin C 29.75%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
I really loved the blend of flavors this provided! The marinade made the savory chicken and asparagus zesty, and the red bell pepper added a wonderful sweetness. You can always experiment and add different vegetables or even fruit! I can't wait to try out various combinations :) Keep it simple and keep it clean and of course enjoy every bite!
- Pound each 4oz chicken breast down to thin layer (about 1/4 an inch thick).
- Spread 1 tbsp of Mrs. Dash Marinade on each chicken breast (I used garlic herb flavor)
- Wash and cut asparagus spears in half and place 6 halves on one end of marinated chicken breast.
- Wash and slice a red bell pepper and place 2 thin slices amongst the asparagus.
- Roll up the veggies inside the chicken and place toothpicks through to hold.
- Grill Chicken Breast Bundles on 400 degree heat for about 12 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink and fully cooked (chicken should be cooked to a temperature of 165 degrees F).