per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 16.03
Saturated Fat 4.08
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.36
Monounsaturated Fat 7.70
Total Carbohydrate 45.50
Dietary Fiber 6.56
Vitamin A 40.50%
Vitamin C 70.25%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Who doesn't love a delicious Frittata!
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into mini cubes ( about 1cm)
2. Cook in boiling water for 5 minutes with a bit of salt
3. Put oil in a pan and add the onion (cut in small pieces) for 5 minutes.
4. Add the potato and the zucchini (cut in julienne) for 2 more minutes, then add in the corn.
5. Put 3 eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper and mix, add the egg mixture to the pan.
7. When the frittata looks cooked (the egg) put the paprika and feta on top and put to grill 5 minutes in the oven.