per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 6.63
Saturated Fat 2.27
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.99
Monounsaturated Fat 2.00
Total Carbohydrate 37.18
Dietary Fiber 6.10
Vitamin A 61.00%
Vitamin C 14.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This great tasting healthy sandwich option is good for either breakfast or lunch.
1. Preheat fry pan to medium
2. Whisk eggs together and set aside.
3. Slice pita bread into two halves and open with fingers
4. Add Spinach and Sun-Dried tomatoes to fry pan and cook until wilted.
5. Add eggs to fry pan and cook until into an omelet.
6. Separate into two even halves.
7. Add light feta cheese to top of omelet and leave to melt.
8. Place mixture in two halves into the two pieces of pita bread then place back into fry pan and cook on each side until crispy.