per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 3 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 4.87
Saturated Fat 2.34
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.12
Monounsaturated Fat 0.02
Total Carbohydrate 22.01
Dietary Fiber 8.33
Vitamin A 0.25%
Vitamin C 13.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Fresh raspberries combine with the sweet, tangy flavor of the lemon cream pie quest bar to make this the perfect, refreshing treat after a great workout!
- 1 lemon cream pie quest bar
- 1 container SO Delicious unsweetened vanilla coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries for topping
- 3 spoonfulls SO Delicious unsweetened vanilla coconut yogurt
1) Cut your quest bar into 3 even pieces and mold into 3 circles. I used a small circle shaped cookie cutter to make them perfectly round.
2) bake at 350 F for about 8 minutes. set aside to cool.
3) combine your 1/3 cup yogurt with your raspberries then spoon on top of your "tartlets". layer your raspberries on top of this then top off with a dollop of your vanilla coconut yogurt and a raspberry.