per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 5.76
Saturated Fat 0.87
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.97
Monounsaturated Fat 1.84
Total Carbohydrate 83.23
Dietary Fiber 14.75
Vitamin A 1.50%
Vitamin C 241.00%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Topped with vanilla Greek yogurt and Walden Farms chocolate syrup, amazing! Best way to start the morning after a night of drinking.
1. Mix the bananas, oats, egg whites, almond milk and cinnamon very well in a bowl to get a more liquid substance.
2. Preheat a pan over medium heat and then pour pancakes onto pan into about 4 inch wide circles.
3. Cook for about 4 minutes or until pancake starts bubbling on one side, flip the pancake over and cook for another 4 minutes.
4. Once pancakes are done, plate and top with Greek yogurt, strawberry's and chocolate syrup.