per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 1 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 2.89
Saturated Fat 0.92
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.69
Monounsaturated Fat 0.74
Total Carbohydrate 32.91
Dietary Fiber 3.55
Vitamin A 3.00%
Vitamin C 73.50%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
This is a quick and small meal that packs a punch, try it with some hot sauce for an extra kick!
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil
3. Layer oven tray with tin foil, grease with low calorie spray, and put Tilapia on top, drizzle with lemon juice and top with lemon pepper. Put it into the oven and set timer to 16 minutes
4. Wash the potatoes, then chop up into cubes and toss into the boiling water.
5. Once oven timer goes off, remove Tilapia from oven and empty potatoes into a strainer. Place potatoes into a mixing bowl and add basil and some lemon pepper, break apart the Tilapia and add it into the bowl, shake/mix well and plate.
For an extra kick, add some Franks Red Hot Sauce, it's delicious!