per 1 serving size (Recipe makes 15 servings)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3.38
Saturated Fat 0.95
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.09
Monounsaturated Fat 0.89
Total Carbohydrate 3.06
Dietary Fiber 1.36
Vitamin A 0.33%
Vitamin C 1.13%
* Nutritional Values are estimated and may vary
Absolutely guilt free, no baking required, no freezing required, melts in your mouth! Can easily be altered to be gluten free (gf oats), dairy free (plant protein instead of whey), vegan etc. Such an easy recipe and satisfies so many dietary restrictions! Not to mention... a suicide of deliciousness.
Recipe Provided by @just_bleeb_2bfit
1/4c walnuts (or almond meal)
2T shredded coconut (unsweetened)
pinch of salt
1/2 avocado (not too ripe or it will be runny)
1/2 scoop whey (I used #muscleology nitroâ€¢pro which is really sweet ðŸ˜ðŸ˜)
1T Walden farms pancake syrup (or honey/agave)
10 drops of stevia or more depending on how sweet u like it
1. Puree the avocado + syrup + stevia together in a food processor.
2. blend all dry ingredients until flour consistency (walnuts will make it a little sticky so do the best u can. I blended oats first then added the rest)
3. mix wet and dry together in a bowl. Should be really thick
4. Place in the fridge/freezer so making balls will be easier
5. Fill 1 bowl with coconut, the other with cocoa for coating
6. Roll dough into balls the size of a bouncy ball (15g) and swirl in the coconut or cocoa mixture.
7. Try not to eat them all. Refrigerate up to 3 days :) or freeze for longer storage.